Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 training imparts the knowledge and skills to integrate the disparate systems, applications, and data. The trained professionals will also build the capabilities to automate the business processes by using BizTalk server. Participants gain understanding on the core features of the BizTalk server 2010 and learns how messaging architecture will be operational to meet the business needs. This training prepares the candidate to appear for Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 certification.
On the successful completion of the training, the candidates will be able to:
- Plan, implement, and configure messaging architecture using core adapters, content-based routing, and messaging patterns.
- Develop BizTalk artifacts by creating schemas, maps, pipelines, and orchestrations.
- Perfom debugging and exception handling
- Configure WCF adapter and integrate with Web services
- Implement extended capabilities including Business Rules Engine (BRE) components, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solutions, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Install and configure a multi-server BizTalk environment and deploy BizTalk applications
- Software developers, architects, and consultants having fundamental knowledge of BizTalk.
- Professional willing to upgrade their skills on the BizTalk Server
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Hands-on exposure on Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web services, and XML.
- Minimum of two years’ of work experience in BizTalk server in developing, deploying, troubleshooting, and debugging the applications across multiple projects.
Exam 70-595: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions by Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010
- 1. Configuring a Messaging Architecture
- 2. Developing BizTalk Artifacts
- 3. Debugging and Exception Handling
- 4. Integrating Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services
- 5. Implementing Extended Capabilities
- 6. Deploying, Tracking, and Supporting a BizTalk Solution
1. Configuring a Messaging Architecture
- Set up and manage ports
- Plan for and implement secure messaging
- Configure core adapters
- Configure content-based routing
- Implement messaging patterns
2. Developing BizTalk Artifacts
- Create schemas
- Create maps
- Create pipelines
- Develop orchestrations
- Configure orchestration bindings
- Configure correlation
- Construct messages
3. Debugging and Exception Handling
- Handle exceptions in orchestrations
- Route errors
- Debug orchestrations
- Validate and test artifacts
4. Integrating Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services
- Configure a WCF adapter
- Expose orchestrations by using publishing wizards
- Consume services
- Handle web exceptions
5. Implementing Extended Capabilities
- Create and deploy Business Rules Engine (BRE) components
- Develop Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solutions
- Implement Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions
- Plan and implement Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
6. Deploying, Tracking, and Supporting a BizTalk Solution
- Install and configure a multi-server BizTalk environment
- Deploy BizTalk applications
- Export and import binding files
- Configure tracking
- Manage BizTalk solutions by using the Administration Console
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training