Microsoft Windows Azure (Cloud Computing) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Microsoft Windows Azure (Cloud Computing) Training delivers the course Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions. This course imparts the skills to work on Microsoft Azure platform to provide solutions to business issues addressing the online medium. It builds the capabilities in the aspirants to move an existing ASP.NET MVC application to Azure along with it functionality. The learners will get hold of the approaches to optimize software development life cycle.
At the completion of Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions section, the participants will be able to:
- Compare different Azure services and manage the service instances using Management Portals.
- Identify different virtual machine (VM) hosting options, deploy workload, and monitor VM.
- Create and customize VM.
- Create, host and monitor Azure website.
- Build high performance cloud applications using ASP.NET
- Understand cloud services and analyze applications in cloud service role instances
- Work on Azure SQL databases
- Perform file storing and grant access permissions
- Implement queue concept in Azure and use Service Bus Relay to connect a WCF Service and client(s)
- Use PowerShell to automate Azure service management.
IT professionals looking forward to take job responsibilities as to deploy and monitor cirtual machines.
The candidates must possess the following skillset:
- Understanding of C# and ASP.NET
- Working experience with Azure platform
Course 20532A: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Development using the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
- Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Web Infrastructure in the Azure Platform
- Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Processing Background Logic using Azure
- Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Storing Files and Media in Azure
- Storing Data in Queues using Azure
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Implementing Security in Web Applications using Azure
Development using the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Azure Services
- Management Portals
Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
- Constructing Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Migrating Azure Virtual Machine Instances.
Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Highly Available Azure Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Configuration Management
- Customizing Azure Virtual Machine Networking
Web Infrastructure in the Azure Platform
- Azure Web Sites
- Hosting Web Applications in Azure
- Configuring an Azure Web Site
- Publishing an Azure Web Site
- Monitoring an Azure Web Site.
Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Building High Performance Applications using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
Processing Background Logic using Azure
- Understanding Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Web Roles
- Customizing Cloud Service Configurations
- Updating and Managing Azure Cloud Service Deployments
- Cloud Service Worker Roles
- Cloud Service Worker Role Processing
- Caching Data using Roles
- Analyzing Applications in Cloud Service Role Instances
Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Azure SQL Databases Overview
- Managing SQL Databases in Azure
- Using Azure SQL Databases with SQL Server Data Tools
- Migrating Data to Azure SQL Databases
- Replication and Recovery of Azure SQL Database Instances
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
Storing Files and Media in Azure
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Controlling Access to Storage Blobs & Containers
- Monitoring Storage Blobs
- Configuring Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Uploading and Migrating Storage Data
Storing Data in Queues using Azure
- Queue Mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues Overview
- Handling Storage Queue Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Azure SDK Client Libraries
- Scripting Azure Service Management using PowerShell
- Azure REST Interface
- Azure Resource Manager
Implementing Security in Web Applications using Azure
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Access Control Service
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
Deploying Web Applications to Azure
- Deployment Strategies for Web Applications
- Deploying Azure Web Sites
- Deploying Azure Cloud Services
- Continuous Integration
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training