- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
CompTIA Project+ covers the entire project life cycle, from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. It validates that project managers and team members have the classic project management skills to help them complete projects on time and within budget.
There are no prerequisites, and candidates are not required to submit an application.
Project+ is a certification showing that one has the knowledge needed to manage projects. CompTIA claims that Project+ is a globally recognized project management certification that provides validation of fundamental project management skills. Curriculum covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure.
- Explain the requirements to complete a pre-project setup
- Identify the characteristics of a project
- Summarize the steps required to validate a project
- Explain the components of a project charter
- Outline the process groups of the project life cycle
- Explain the different types of organizational structures
- Prepare a project scope document based on an approved project charter
- Use a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and WBS dictionary to organize project planning
- Outline a process for managing changes to the project
- Develop a project schedule based on WBS, project scope and resource requirements
- Given a desired deliverable, apply the appropriate tool and/or method to produce the appropriate outcome
- Given a scenario, interpret the results of using the following tools and/or methods
- Identify components of an internal / external communication plan
- Outline the components of a risk management plan
- Identify roles and resource requirements based on WBS and resource availability
- Identify components of a quality management plan
- Identify components of a cost management plan
- Explain the procurement process in a given situation
- Explain the purpose and common components of a transition plan
Project Execution and Delivery
- Coordinate human resources to maximize performance
- Explain the importance of a project kick-off meeting and outline the common activities performed during this meeting
- Recognize the purpose and influence of organizational governance on a project’s execution
- Given a scenario, select which component(s) of a project plan is affected and select what action(s) should be taken.
Change, Control and Communication
- Given a scenario, implement proper change management procedures
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes to triple constraint
- Using the risk management plan determine an appropriate response to potential risk / opportunity events
- Given a scenario, execute appropriate resource leveling techniques
- Explain the appropriate steps to ensure quality of project deliverables
- Identify potential tools to use when a project deliverable is out of specification as defined in the quality baseline
- Given a scenario, calculate and interpret the results of Earned Value Measurement (EVM)
- Given a scenario, manage and implement information distribution based on communications plan
- Recognize the special communication needs of remote and/or indirect project team members
- Explain the importance and benefits of formal project closure
- Identify circumstances in which project/phase closure might occur and identify steps to take when closure occurs
- Identify the components and purpose of closing documentation
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training