ITIL® and IT Service Management
IT Infrastructure Library™ (ITIL®) is the de-facto best practice in IT service management used worldwide in both public and private sector organizations. The awareness about the business drivers for service management and providing understanding about the business dependencies that influence IT service delivery are the main objectives of learning ITIL® framework.
Being an Accredited Training Organization (ATO), Xpert Group provide you training on the updated curriculum and prepare you to take the certification exam for achieving industry wide recognized credential and developing the professional skills.
How your ITIL® certified employees can benefit the organization ?
- Improving the IT services by implementing best proven practices and processes
- Improving the customer services resulting into customer retention
- Improving the productivity of IT staff at the cost of reduced IT training
- Improving the visibility of IT assets/costs and hidden costs resulting into improved ROI of IT
- Improving the alignment with commercial business services and products
Levels of Certifications
ITIL® Foundation Level
It is an entry-level qualification focusing on the elements, concepts and terminology used in IT service management. The candidate earns 2 credits. For detailed information about the course, click here.
ITIL® Intermediate level
This level is classified into two broad categories the Service LifeCycle and the Service Capability. Candidates have to make different combinations from the two specified categories to earn at least 17 credits. Moreover, at this level, Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC), a capstone for ITIL® intermediate level, provides 5 credits.
ITIL® Expert Level
The candidates collectively scoring 22 credits become an expert.
ITIL® Master Level
Gaining ITIL® expert level credential makes the candidate eligible for the Master level qualification. The senior-level IT service managers securing expert level have and willing to secure ITIL® Master level credential need to write an exam but have to explain the principles and techniques from ITIL®.
Certifications Road Map
- SS : Service Strategy
- SD : Service Design
- ST : Service Transition
- SO : Service Operation
- CSI : Continual Service Improvement
- PPO: Planning, Protection & Optimisation
- OSA: Operational Support & Analysis
- RCV: Release, Control & Validation
- SOA: Service Offerings & Agreements