ITIL® Intermediate Service Design (SD) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
ITIL® Intermediate Service Design training imparts in-detailed knowledge on the Service Design phase of Service Lifecycle. The training explains about the overall concepts, policies, procedures and the right approach of conducting the activities. Aspirants will learn how to manage and control the activities involved in the Service Design phase and are interfaced to other ITIL® Service Lifecycle. Strong emphasis is laid on scenario-based learning and problem-solving approach. The training pattern also prepares you to write the associated certification exam.
Upon the completion of the service design training you will gain competency in the following:
- Understand the purpose, objective, scope of service design
- Determine how it adds value to the business
- Design and utilize service portfolio to provide enhanced services meeting the customer’s needs
- Define various metrics and measurement system to evaluate the performance of Service design processes
- Design different service design models focusing on the technical architecture, functionality, managerial perspective, and usability
- Organize service design roles and responsibilities
- Implement the different stages of service design and keep on improving the steps involved in executing different activities
This course is primarily for IT professionals, including the managers, practitioners, Business Analysts, Business Relationship Managers who are involved in the strategy, design, implementation, support of ongoing activities. The professionals involved in the delivery of business IT services and those who interface with information systems and require a deep understanding of Service Design to enhance IT service support are ideal candidates for this training.
- The candidate must hold ITIL® v3 Foundation Level certificate in IT Service Management
- Formally, there is no working experience requirement, but a professional with 2 to 4 years of experience can get best out of this training.
ITIL® Service Design Certification
- 1. Introduction to Service Design
- 2. Service design principles
- 3. Service Design Processes
- 4. Service design technology-related activities
- 5. Organizing for Service Design
- 6. Technology Considerations
- 7. Implementing and improving service design
- 8. Challenges, critical success factors and risks
1. Introduction to Service Design
- Purpose and objectives of service Design
- Scope of service design and ways that service design adds value to the business
- Context of service design in relation to all other lifecycle stages
2.Service design principles
- Design service solutions related to a customer’s needs
- Design and utilize the service portfolio to enhance business value
- Measurement systems and metrics
- Service design models to accommodate different service solution
3. Service Design Processes
- Knowledge, interpretation and analysis of service design principles, techniques and relationships and their application to the design of effective service solutions
4. Service design technology-related activities
- Requirements engineering in the design process and utilizing the three types of requirements as identified for any system; functional, management/operations and usability
- Design of technical architectures for data and information management, and application management
5. Organizing for Service Design
- How to design, implement and populate a RACI diagram for any process that is within the scope of IT service management
- Service design roles and responsibilities, where and how they are used and how a service design organization would be structured to use these roles
6. Technology Considerations
- Service design related service management tools, where and how they would be used
- Benefits and types of tools that support service design
7. Implementing and improving service design
- Six-stage implementation/improvement cycle and how the activities in each stage of the cycle are applied
- How business impact analysis, service level requirements and risk assessment can affect service design solutions
8. Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Be able to provide insight and guidance for service design challenges, risks and critical success factors
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training