EA5: DSP with MATLAB® Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
DSP (Digital Signal Processing) with MATLAB® training focuses on implementing the concepts of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) through MATLAB® Signal Processing toolbox. Participants gain understanding on the analysis and visualization by creating scripts and plotting commands in MATLAB® software. While learning MATLAB® programming, the trainees learn how to create interface with the real world using the serial port. By developing a project, aspirants get hand-on exposure on different concepts including image processing, speech recognition, motion sensing, color object processing, and gesture recognition among others. During the Simulink training sessions, model-based designing is also discussed.
After completing this training, candidates are able to:
- Understanding of DSP
- Familiarity with MATLAB® software and command prompt
- Working on matrices and arrays using MATLAB®
- Create scripts, functions, plot commands and images using MATLAB®
- Provide interfacing of MATLAB® script with GUI and serial port
- Create real time DSP application
- Create Simulink model of mathematical equations and dynamic systems
- Students from third and fourth year of BE / B. Tech. courses (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, IT, Chemical).
- Working professionals from different technologies including embedded systems, chemical, control among others.
- Professionals willing to develop or enhance MATLAB® skills.
Candidates having knowledge of signal processing concepts coupled with any programming experience are the ideal participants for this course.
- 1. Introduction to DSP
- 2. Introduction to MATLAB® Software
- 3. How to deal with Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB®
- 4. Creating Scripts in MATLAB®
- 5. Plotting Commands
- 6. Flow control Commands
- 7. User defined functions
- 8. Functioning and use of predefined functions
- 9. The Project work
- 10. SIMULINK®
1. Introduction to DSP
- Signal Processing; what is DSP?
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Quantization and sampling; Aliasing
- Anti-aliasing and reconstruction filters
2. Introduction to MATLAB® Software
- Getting MATLAB® to RUN
- The Command Prompt, Workspace
- Simple Mathematical Expressions
3. How to deal with Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB®
- Vector in MATLAB®
- Matrices in MATLAB®
- Methods of accessing Matrix Elements
4. Creating Scripts in MATLAB®
- Matrices operations
- Addition, subtractions of matrices of n numbers rows and columns
- Multiplication of Matrices of nxm and mxn row column.
5. Plotting Commands
- One dimensional plots
- Two dimension plots
- Three dimension plots
6. Flow control Commands
- IF statements
- While Statements
- For Loops
7. User defined functions
- Creating functions in MATLAB® environment
- Calling functions
- Executing functions
8. Functioning and use of predefined functions
- Study of various predefined functions of MATLAB®
- GUI development
- Need of GUI
- Creating GUI
- Interfacing of MATLAB® script and GUI
- External Interfaces (serial Port)
- Interfacing the MATLAB® script to the real world through RS232
- Study of commands required to send / receive data through serial port
- Develop an application for interfacing external hardware to the PC through MATLAB®
9. The Project work
- Creating one real time DSP application
- Image Processing
- Speech Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- Motion Sensing
- Image Recognition
- Color Object Processing
- Gesture Recognition
- Getting familiarize with the SIMULINK user interface
- Creating a new model
- Opening an existing model
- Brief study of the components of the SIMULINK®
- Introduction to Model-Based design
- Importing and exporting data from and to the workspace
- Creating a SIMULINK® model out of the mathematical equations
- Creating SIMULINK® model of the dynamic systems
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training