Project-based 6 months Industrial Training in Hypermesh
Xpert Group conducts project-based 6 months industrial training in Hypermesh software, the engineering software offered by Altair Engineering, Inc. Our summer training in Hypermesh provides practical knowledge to students on how to use Hypermesh 12.0 to develop superior-quality meshes rapidly and efficiently. Candidates upgrade their theoretical knowledge and become equipped with latest industry practices.
This Hypermesh training proves more of a professional-development workshop for students as they exhibit skills required in jobs. Since companies are more willing to hire trained candidates, their chances of selection in jobs increases! This 360° programme is the perfect takeaway for all engineering students interested in product design as they learn, gain industry exposure, prepare for jobs and become more confident – all at the same time.
The Hypermesh training course builds expertise in working with geometry editing tools to build CAD models for the meshing process. Participants also learn how to create finite element models; perform thermal and static analysis; and understand the topography and topology concepts.
- Introduction to Hypermesh
- Tool Bar and Menu Bar
- Open and save the file
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Strategic Planning
- The Art of Modeling
- Analysis Types
- Basic interaction with HyperMesh
- Shell meshing.
- Preparing models for analysis
- Preparing geometry for meshing
- Creating hexa and penta mesh
- Tetra meshing
- Assemblies: welding and swapping parts
- Topology& Topography
- Size and shape optimization concepts
- Pre-processing using HyperMesh
- Linear static and normal mode analysis
- Results visualization with HyperMesh
- Topology optimization
- Manufacturing constraints
- Combined Topology and Topography optimization
- Geometric Data Generation
- Shape Generation HyperMesh
- 2D and 3D shape optimization
- 1D and 2D size optimization
- Model clean up
- Static analysis
- Thermal analysis