Microsoft Excel 2010 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Microsoft Excel 2010 Training enables the participant to organize data and perform operations on it for giving visualization effect and deriving results. This training delivers the knowledge and skills to input data and organize in order to facilitate decision making and further reference. The participants learn MS-Excel 2010 and easily perform tasks such as how to apply functions, build charts, create dynamic worksheets by using PivotTables, automate tasks using macros, and collaborate on worksheets and workbooks.
By going through this training, the candidates will exhibit the following capabilities:
- Create workbook with multiple worksheets and modify their content.
- Customize Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Move data within a workbook.
- Find and Replace data.
- Define Excel table and apply themes to table and workbook.
- Add images, charts, header and footer to worksheets and print them.
- Create formulas and use available functions to calculate data.
- Manipulate data and organize into levels.
- Group multiple sets of data and define alternative data sets.
- Use Goal Seek to get a desired result, Solver to get optimal solutions, and descriptive statistics to analyze data.
- Use Pivot Tables to analyze data dynamically.
- Use Sparklines, Pivot Charts and SmartArt.
- Use macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Track and protect the workbooks and worksheets.
The course is intended for the students and professionals who want to build or enhance their skillset in organizing data using Microsoft Excel.
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with basic computer knowledge can undergo this training.
- Set Up a Workbook
- Customize the Excel 2010 Program Window
- Work with Data and Excel Tables
- Apply Visual Effects
- Print Workbook Content
- Perform Calculations on Data
- Create Styles and Format Data
- Focus on Specific Data by Using Filters
- Reorder and Summarize Data
- Combine Data from Multiple Sources
- Analyze Alternative Data Sets
- Create Dynamic Worksheets by Using PivotTables
- Create Charts and Graphics
- Automate Repetitive Tasks by Using Macros
- Work with Other Microsoft Office Programs
- Collaborate with Colleagues
Set Up a Workbook
- Creating Workbooks
- Modifying Workbook Content
- Modifying Worksheet Content
Customize the Excel 2010 Program Window
- Zooming In on a Worksheet
- Arranging Multiple Workbook Windows
- Adding Buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Maximizing Usable Space in the Program Window
Work with Data and Excel Tables
- Entering and Revising Data
- Moving Data Within a Workbook
- Finding and Replacing Data
- Correcting and Expanding Upon Worksheet Data
- Defining Excel Tables
Apply Visual Effects
- Formatting Cells
- Applying Workbook Themes and Excel Table Styles
- Add Images to a Worksheet
Print Workbook Content
- Adding Headers and Footers to Printed Pages
- Preparing Worksheets for Printing
- Printing Worksheets
- Printing Parts of Worksheets
- Printing Charts
Perform Calculations on Data
- Naming Groups of Data
- Creating Formulas to Calculate Values
- Summarizing Data That Meets Specific Conditions
- Finding and Correcting Errors in Calculations
Create Styles and Format Data
- Defining Styles
- Making Numbers Easier to Read
- Changing the Appearance of Data Based on Its Value
Focus on Specific Data by Using Filters
- Defining Valid Sets of Values for Ranges of Cells
- Manipulating Worksheet Data
- Limiting Data that Appears on Your Screen
Reorder and Summarize Data
- Sorting Worksheet Data
- Organizing Data into Levels
- Looking Up Information in a Worksheet
Combine Data from Multiple Sources
- Using Workbooks as Templates for Other Workbooks
- Linking to Data in Other Worksheets and Workbooks
- Consolidating Multiple Sets of Data into a Single Workbook
- Grouping Multiple Sets of Data
Analyze Alternative Data Sets
- Defining an Alternative Data Set
- Defining Multiple Alternative Data Sets
- Varying Your Data to Get a Desired Result by Using Goal Seek
- Finding Optimal Solutions by Using Solver
- Analyzing Data by Using Descriptive Statistics
Create Dynamic Worksheets by Using PivotTables
- Analyzing Data Dynamically by Using PivotTables
- Filtering, Showing, and Hiding PivotTable Data
- Editing PivotTables
- Formatting PivotTables
- Creating PivotTables from External Data
Create Charts and Graphics
- Creating Charts
- Customizing the Appearance of Charts
- Finding Trends in Your Data
- Summarizing Your Data by Using Sparklines
- Creating Dynamic Charts by Using PivotCharts
- Creating Diagrams by Using SmartArt
- Creating Shapes and Mathematical Equations
Automate Repetitive Tasks by Using Macros
- Enabling and Examining Macros
- Creating and Modifying Macros
- Running Macros When a Button is Clicked
- Running Macros When a Workbook is Opened
Work with Other Microsoft Office Programs
- Including Office Documents in Workbooks
- Storing Workbooks as Parts of Other Office Documents
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Pasting Charts into Other Documents
Collaborate with Colleagues
- Sharing Workbooks
- Managing Comments
- Tracking and Managing Colleagues' Changes
- Protecting Workbooks and Worksheets
- Authenticating Workbooks
- Saving Workbooks for the Web
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training