Microsoft Word 2010 Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Microsoft Word 2010 Training enables the participant to use the tools of word processing application software from Microsoft Office. The training focuses on the learning of Microsoft Word 2010 for the creation and customization of professional documents in an efficient manner. The hands-on experience will enable the participants to create variety of documents such as letters, quizzes, reports, brochures, tests and other documents.
Going through this training, the candidates will exhibit the following capabilities:
- Create a word file, enter text, and save documents.
- Check the created documents for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Make changes of font, theme and display of content.
- Display data in tabular format.
- Use diagrams, charts, screen clippings to display data in pictorial form.
- Insert symbols, equations, and watermarks.
- Define page layouts
- Use hyperlinks, bookmarks, and cross-references.
- Create and modify tables of contents, indexes, and bibliographies.
- Use mail merge and send personalized e-mail messages to multiple recipients along with printed labels.
- Review documents along with tracking and commenting the content
- Protect documents using password.
- Customize the ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn beginning level Word 2010 skills.
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with basic computer knowledge can undergo this training.
- Explore Word 2010
- Edit and Proofread Text
- Change the Look of Text
- Organize Information in Columns and Tables
- Add Simple Graphic Elements
- Preview, Print, and Distribute Documents
- Insert and Modify Diagrams
- Insert and Modify Charts
- Use Other Visual Elements
- Organize and Arrange Content
- Create Documents for Use Outside of Word
- Explore More Text Techniques
- Use Reference Tools for Longer Documents
- Work with Mail Merge
- Collaborate on Documents
- Work in Word More Efficiently
Explore Word 2010
- Working in the user interface
- Creating, Entering Text in, and Saving Documents
- Opening, Moving Around in, and Closing Documents
- Viewing Documents in Different Ways
Edit and Proofread Text
- Making Text Changes
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Fine-Tuning Text
- Correcting Spelling and Grammatical Errors
- Inserting Saved Text
Change the Look of Text
- Quickly Formatting Text
- Changing a Document\’s Theme
- Manually Changing the Look of Characters
- Manually Changing the Look of Paragraphs
- Creating and Modifying Lists
Organize Information in Columns and Tables
- Presenting Information in Columns
- Creating Tabbed Lists
- Presenting Information in Tables
- Formatting Tables
Add Simple Graphic Elements
- Inserting and Modifying Pictures
- Changing a Document\’s Background
- Inserting Building Blocks
- Adding WordArt Text
Preview, Print, and Distribute Documents
- Previewing and Adjusting Page Layout
- Controlling What Appears on Each Page
- Printing Documents
- Preparing Documents for Electronic Distribution
Insert and Modify Diagrams
- Creating Diagrams
- Modifying Diagrams
- Creating Picture Diagrams
Insert and Modify Charts
- Inserting Charts
- Modifying Charts
- Using Existing Data in charts
Use Other Visual Elements
- Adding Watermarks
- Inserting Symbols and Equations
- Drawing and Modifying Shapes
- Inserting Screen Clippings
Organize and Arrange Content
- Reorganizing Document Outlines
- Arranging Objects on the Page
- Using Tables to Control Page Layout
Create Documents for Use Outside of Word
- Saving Files in Different Formats
- Creating and Modifying Web Documents
- Creating and Publishing Blog Posts
Explore More Text Techniques
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Inserting Fields
- Adding Bookmarks and Cross-References
Use Reference Tools for Longer Documents
- Creating and Modifying Tables of Contents
- Creating and Modifying Indexes
- Adding Sources and Compiling Bibliographies
Work with Mail Merge
- Understanding Mail Merge
- Preparing Data Sources
- Preparing Main Documents
- Merging Main Documents and Data Sources
- Sending Personalized E-Mail Messages to Multiple Recipients
- Creating and Printing Labels
Collaborate on Documents
- Coauthoring Documents
- Sending Documents Directly from Word
- Adding and Reviewing Comments
- Tracking and Managing Document Changes
- Comparing and Merging Documents
- Password-Protecting Documents
- Controlling Changes
Work in Word More Efficiently
- Working with Styles and Templates
- Changing Default Program Options
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Groups fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Groups in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Groups.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Groups was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Groups can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Groups was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Groups team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Groups before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Groups is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Groups for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Groups is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Groups to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Groups.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training