- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Selenium training builds the proficiency to work on the Selenium IDE, a software testing framework for the web developers to test their web applications for different scenarios and on different web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox Mozilla, Chrome and more.
Participants will gain the understanding on the significance of Selenium along with its different associated tools such as Selenium Remote Control (RC), web driver, TestNG. Hands-on exposure on Selenium IDE will guide the trainees to effectively develop the test cases. Training will also encompass the details on database testing, enhancing reports, selenium grid, and Apache Maven.
By the end of this Selenium course, you will be able to:
- Understand Selenium tool in detail, covering its key principles and components
- Write structured automated scripts
- Develop robust web test cases with Selenium IDE
- Utilize Selenium RC and Webdriver functions
- Understand the integration of Selenium with the application under test
- Use selenium Grid to speed up the parallel execution of test cases on multiple machines
- Professionals working on manual testing and looking forward for a career in automation testing
- Aspirants who are aspiring to work open source testing tool
- Candidates willing to exploit the power of selenium for software testing
- 1. Selenium IDE
- 2. Selenium RC
- 3. WebDriver Basics
- 4. WebDriver Advance
- 5. TestNG
- 6. ANT
- 7. Enhancing Report
- 8. Database Testing in Selenium [“Using MySQL and JDBC”]
- 9. Frame works
- 10. Overview of selenium Grid
- 11. Overview of SVN and Apache Maven
1. Selenium IDE
- Selenium features and IDE overview
- Record and Run
- Understand IDE – Command, Target, Value
- Verifying Page Elements
- Assertion and Verification
- Matching Text Patterns
- Locating Elements
- Installing & using Firebug to inspect elements
- Understand ID, Name, xPath, CSS-Attribute, Text and Dynamic Object
2. Selenium RC
- Introduction to Selenium RC and Architecture
- Benefits and Limitations
- Installation of Eclipse and Selenium RC and Selenium Server setup.
- Selenium Commands to Verify Page elements
- Java script execution through Selenium RC.
3. WebDriver Basics
- What is Selenium WebDriver basics and features
- Installation of Eclipse and WebDriver Setup
- Element Locator techniques
- XPath identification techniques.
4. WebDriver Advance
- Handling pop-ups, multi-browsers
- Handling AJAX Drop-Downs
- Handling Calendar pop-ups
- Customizing XPath to recognize Dynamic Elements
- Implicit and Explicit Wait
- Soft Verifications
- Page object Model
- Java script execution
- CSS Attribute value verification
- Taking Screen shots
- Check box/Radio button value verification
- Setting browser profile and capabilities to handle (Security certification pages).
- Mouse Actions on webpages
- TestNG installation with eclipse
- Create TestNG.xml
- Learning TestNG annotations
- Move IDE code to TestNG code in Eclipse
- Basics of TestNG & TestNG Annotations
- A simple DataProvider through TestNG.
- Logging Reports.
- Learning Ant Scripts and creating Build.xml
- Runing TestNG test Scripts with Ant
- Understanding TestNG Results and Ant Results
7. Enhancing Report
- Using ReportNG to enhance TestNG reports
8. Database Testing in Selenium [“Using MySQL and JDBC”]
- DB Connections and ResultSets
- Running SQL queries
- Apply on TestNG
9. Frame works
- Data-Driven Framework
- Reading Data from
- How to use Dataprovider annotation of TestNG to do data linking.
- Reading Data from Database(MySQL).
- Keyword-Driven Framework
- Crating you own customize keyword actions (functions)
- Modular Frame work
- Creating and using Constant files
- Creating and Properties file
- Hybrid Framework
- Mix of Data Driver, Keyword and Modular frame work.
10. Overview of selenium Grid
- Configuring Grid Build.xml for your Tests
- Run Tests through Grid in sequence on local machine.
- Run Tests through Grid in parallel on local machine.
11. Overview of SVN and Apache Maven
- Getting SVN
- Code Checkin-Checkout
- Running through Ant
- Version Management using SVN
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training