Microsoft Windows Phone (Mobility) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Microsoft Windows Phone (Mobility) training provides proficiency in building XAML skills and developing Silverlight and WPF applications using Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 4. These applications will run for Windows desktops, Web, and Windows Phone 7 devices. Through this training the candidates can learn the ways to optimize the design of the applications and develop code to access data using the ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET, WCF Data Services, LINQ, and Sync Framework.
Windows Phone training courseware is comprised of three courses namely, Fundamentals of XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend, Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Phone Applications.
At the completion of this training, following skills will be inculcated in you:
- Create XAML based objects and applications.
- Create Silverlight applications and interactive user interface using layout controls, hosting controls, and InitParams.
- Implement animations, transformation, visual states, and binding in XAML-based applications.
- Compare data access technologies and implement the most suitable to solve the real world problems.
- Create, update, query, and delete Entity Data.
- Work with Object Services model implemented by the Entity Framework.
- Reuse existing business classes by using the Entity Framework.
- Build and handle updates in an N-Tier Solution by using the Entity Framework.
- Building Occasionally Connected Solutions.
- Design, develop, update, and query data by using WCF Data Services.
- Web developers
- Windows Forms developers
- .NET software developers
The candidates with following programming experiences on Visual Studio 2010 can undergo this training:
- Windows Forms desktop applications
- ASP.NET Web applications
- Database connectivity using the Entity Framework, LINQ, and ADO.NET
- Binding in XAML.
- Creating Vector Graphics with Expression Studio 4.
- Laying out a XAML-Based Application.
- Developing and Debugging XAML-Based Applications.
- Creating Controls Programmatically and Working with Media Files.
- Working with Resources, Styles, Control Templates, and Behaviors.
- Implementing Transforms, Animations, and Visual States.
- Binding in XAML.
- Prototyping Applications by Using SketchFlow in Expression Blend 4.
- Architecture and Data Access Technologies.
- Building Entity Data Models.
- Querying Entity Data.
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Entity Data.
- Handling Multi-User Scenarios by Using Object Services.
- Building Optimized Solutions by Using Object Services.
- Customizing Entities and Building Custom Entity Classes.
- Using POCO Classes with the Entity Framework.
- Building an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework.
- Handling Updates in an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework.
- Building Occasionally Connected Solutions.
- Querying Data by Using WCF Data Services.
- Updating Data by Using WCF Data Services.
- Using ADO.NET.
- Using LINQ to SQL.
Binding in XAML
- Introduction to XAML-Based Applications
- Tools for Designing and Developing XAML-Based Applications
- Anatomy of a XAML-Based Application
Creating Vector Graphics with Expression Studio 4
- Creating Vector Graphics with Expression Blend 4
- Creating Vector Graphics with Expression Design 4
- Importing Vector Graphics into Expression Blend 4
Laying out a XAML-Based Application
- Organizing Controls in the User Interface
- Adding and Manipulating Controls
Developing and Debugging XAML-Based Applications
- Developing WPF Applications
- Developing Silverlight Applications
- Hosting Silverlight Applications
- Debugging XAML-Based Applications
Creating Controls Programmatically and Working with Media Files
- Creating and Using Controls Programmatically
- Working with Media Files
Working with Resources, Styles, Control Templates, and Behaviors
- Working with Resources
- Working with Styles and Control Templates
- Working with Actions, Triggers, and Behaviors
Implementing Transforms, Animations, and Visual States
- Transforms in XAML-Based Applications
- Animations in XAML-Based Applications
- Implementing and Working with Visual States
Binding in XAML
- Property Binding in XAML-Based Applications
- Data Binding in XAML-Based Applications
Prototyping Applications by Using SketchFlow in Expression Blend 4
- Prototyping Applications with SketchFlow
- Packaging and Reviewing Prototypes Developed with SketchFlow
Architecture and Data Access Technologies
- Data Access Technologies
- Data Access Scenarios
Building Entity Data Models
- Introduction to Entity Data Models
- Modifying the Entity Data Model
- Customizing the Entity Data Model
Querying Entity Data
- Retrieving Data by Using LINQ to Entities
- Retrieving Data by Using Entity SQL
- Retrieving Data by Using EntityClient Provider
- Retrieving Data by Using Stored Procedures
- Unit Testing Your Data Access Code
Creating, Updating, and Deleting Entity Data
- Understanding Change Tracking in the Entity Framework
- Modifying Data in an Entity Data Model
Handling Multi-User Scenarios by Using Object Services
- Handling Concurrency in the Entity Framework
- Transactional Support in the Entity Framework
Building Optimized Solutions by Using Object Services
- The Stages of Query Execution
- Change Tracking and Object Materialization
- Using Compiled Queries
- Using Design-Time Generated Entity Framework Views
- Monitoring Performance
- Performing Asynchronous Data Modifications
Customizing Entities and Building Custom Entity Classes
- Overriding Generated Classes
- Using Templates to Customize Entities
- Creating and Using Custom Entity Classes
Using POCO Classes with the Entity Framework
- Requirements for POCO Classes
- POCO Classes and Lazy Loading
- POCO Classes and Change Tracking
- Extending Entity Types
Building an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Designing an N-Tier Solution
- Defining Operations and Implementing Data Transport Structures
- Protecting Data and Operations
Handling Updates in an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Tracking Entities and Persisting Changes
- Managing Exceptions in an N-Tier Solution
Building Occasionally Connected Solutions
- Offline Data Caching by Using XML
- Using the Sync Framework
Querying Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Introduction to WCF Data Services
- Creating a WCF Data Service
- Consuming a WCF Data Service
- Protecting Data and Operations in a WCF Data Service
Updating Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Data in a WCF Data Service
- Preventing Unauthorized Updates and Improving Performance
- Using WCF Data Services with Nonrelational Data
- Retrieving and Modifying Data by Using ADO.NET Commands
- Retrieving and Modifying Data by Using DataSets
- Managing Transactions and Concurrency in Multiuser Scenarios
Using LINQ to SQL
- Implementing a Logical Data Model by Using LINQ to SQL
- Managing Performance and Handling Concurrency
The training was good covering the topics with right pace. The trainer was good, calm and gentle with good knowledge of Primavera. This training will help me in my career growth and providing effective solutions.Siddharth Kumar, India Primavera Training
Attending CEH training at Xpert Group fulfills my objective completely. Training starting from the basics of networking to the advanced level of hacking skills gives me great exposure to the ethical hacking domain. Now, I’m confident enough to meet the security talent crisis of my organization.Sagar Khajuria CEH Training
Working for an investigation agency, I always realize the skills lacking in computer forensic. With the fire to overcome this hurdle I attended CHFI training at Xpert Group in Noida. Learning forensic skills from an expert was really exciting. Listening to his case studies provides surplus information on the investigation process and tricks. Thank you Xpert Group for this great learning experience and preparing me for clearing the certification exam.Anand Khosla CHFI Training
Great training experience at Xpert Group. The trainer with a highly practical approach makes the training very informative and interesting. His interpersonal skills make me feel comfortable in the sessions. Good place to take up SAS training.Dr. Deepak Puri, Australia SAS Training
The knowledge and the teaching quality provided by the trainer was exceptional. The way he introduced electronics and relate it to the practical applications had changed my way of thinking. The facilities available helped in improving the learning experience. I honestly appreciate the trainer and Xpert Group.Akshay Puri Delhi Technological University, Verilog, CMOS and FPGA Training
My SAS training at Xpert Group was great and the trainer was excellent. I am happy because they not just gave training, but also provided motivation and career guidance. Due to their efforts, I got a great job and I am happy to have chosen Xpert Group. Many of my friends have also completed trainings from here and they are glad too.Anil Thakur, Delhi Base & Advance SAS Training
I attended cisco, microsoft, CompTIA and CEH trainings here. My training experience at Xpert Group was really great! The staff is friendly and ready to help. Most importantly, all the trainers are ready to answer all your queries. They had extreme patience and cooperated with me at all times. They covered the complete course content and also gave the right path to prepare for exams. They made my visit to India successful.
I’d surely suggest Xpert Group to my friends here. Cheers!
I would like to thank you and your team for providing me "CBAP Exam Prep Training Workshop" successfully. I really appreciate everyone for being so responsive, professional and kind enough to help me in all aspects. The training happened remotely, however I really did not get the feel of distance gap. The trainer helped me to related the course concepts with the IT industry that honed my creative thinking skills.
Thank you to everyone.
Attending RHCSA training from Xpert Group was a complete package of learning, fun, and problem solving. I appreciate the teaching style of the trainer and his involvement into sessions.
I’m sure Xpert Group can be the right training destination for training on any technology.
Learning Website designing from Xpert Group was very productive. The skills I gained here helped me to get a job shortly after training. I’m very thankful to the trainer and administration staff there for helping me out in various ways.Ankur bansal, Ghaziabad Web site designing Training
Xpert Group team is great in providing visionary counseling. I’m highly benefited and can recommend my friends and others to once visit Xpert Group before closing any training related decision. I attended both Base SAS and Advance SAS trainings. The trainer was an expert in his domain and solved all my queries in a very satisfactory manner. The study material provided here helps me to a great extent in preparing for the examination and qualifying it in the first attempt only. Now I’m on the way to my dream jobAnand Prakash Sahu Binary Semantics Ltd., Sr. Data Analyst Base & Advance SAS Training
Xpert Group is a good organization providing specialized training in all the demanding technologies and management areas. I attended ITIL® training for clearing the certification exam. I’m thankful to the trainer for imparting quality training. I congratulate Xpert Group for maintaining the standards in training.Manoj Kumar Sharma, HCL Application Support Manager
Xpert Group is a pool of professional courses. I learned the concepts of Core-Java and Android using various tools. The trainers with sound domain knowledge made the learning sessions interesting. THE LMS provided here as part of course was an additional help and a complete trainer in itself.Maninder Pal Singh Core-Java and Android Training
Few days back, I found the reviews for Xpert Group to be better as compared to other institutes in Delhi/NCR for ITIL V3 Foundation certificate exam preparation. I enrolled here and found the training sessions to be amazing, full of examples. LMS is really an useful tool covering detailed explanation of the topics and practice mock tests. The program managers are very supportive and sincere towards the trainee requirements. Overall, I’m very happy and satisfied on clearing my exam and getting knowledge from Xpert Group.Vinay Kumar Verma, Aircel Ltd., Assistant Manager ITIL® training